Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I just discovered Outright.com and I love it

Outright.com is the best Internet business website ever! I linked my paypal account so it automatically inputs my etsy transactions and sales, my receipts that are uploaded on shoeboxed.com, and am going to the bank to link my business checking tomorrow. Everything will be automated and outright even estimates how much you'll have to pay in taxes each quarter. Best of all, it's free! It's got a section to input gas mileage so that's the only thing I'll have to manually track. I love the business aspect of owning a small business but hate it when it interferes with the creative aspect. This will be perfect. Outright calculates my profit and loss statements, taxes, revenue, categorizes my expenses, and is completely automatic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...