Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 21, 2010

First Market in Park City

Well. I managed to get through my first market last Sunday. It was stressful, nauseating, exhausting, and rewarding. My booth neighbors were fantastic and had so much good advice for me but there's a lot of things I'll do differently. For one thing all my cassette tape wallets sold out and a lot of less expensive items were my top sellers. So, for the next two weeks, I'll be working on producing a lot of inexpensive products like wallets, broaches, and hip bags.


For my booth I decided I need a professional display panel and mirror for customers to be able to actually see themselves wearing my bags. Eventually a mannequin would be amazing but in the meantime I really need to focus on inventory. Here's an image of my first booth and I'll be sure to keep you posted on how it changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...