Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

An invitation and some winners!



{You are invited to a Cookie Exchange at my house}


I hope you can come! 



Next Tuesday!!!


You can find out how messy my craft room really is - lol!
Seriously, it's going to be fun. And only for 1 hour. I know how busy everyone is!!



We each bring 4 dozen cookies (it's 2x a normal recipe). Have some snacks and exchange cookies. We all go home with 4 dozen assorted cookies to use this month. I freeze mine so they stay fresh until Christmas and then get some out whenever I need some for guests or parties.  


So - if you do want to come -- email me and I will send you my address!! jennifer @tatertotsandjello.com or leave a comment with your email.

 

{aren't the invitations cute??}

Ellie G a.k.a. Lara from Less Cake {More Frosting} made them!!  

She's coming :) And some other fun bloggers like Shelley from House of Smith's might be coming too.
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


**** And now some winners! ****


[img_3225.jpg]
 #84 -- Denissa! Congratulations!!!


[3(2).jpg]


and
[DSC00197.JPG]
#5 -- TJ & Amy


{free shipping until Dec.24th!!!}
#47 -- Camelia Andrasescu (no blog)

and 
[rach.jpg]
#187 -- Rachael @ Little Birdie Baby Shop




[jandm_closeup.JPG]
#103 -- Michelle @ Our Tru Family




 [avatar.jpg]
#23 -- April in CT



Thank you to these fantastic shops for such fun giveaways!! Please keep handmade in mind as you shop this holiday season!!


xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...