Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 31, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up Party -- What was YOUR favorite project of 2010???

I had such a wonderful time going through all of my projects from last year to find my favorites. And I know there are a lot of Favorite Project linkies going around this week, but instead of the usual Weekend Wrap Up Party this weekend, I thought it might be fun to have you link up Your Favorite Project from 2010.
[heading+pic.jpg]
I will go through them this weekend and do a feature post of my favorites with a special prize for my #1 favorite.




I will make the winner a custom Rolled Fabric Brooch in your choice of fabrics!!


I can't wait to see your projects!  
Thanks for being such wonderful bloggy friends and thank you for inspiring me every week with your wonderful projects by linking up to The Weekend Wrap Up Party!! 

Seeing your projects every week was my favorite part of 2010.






xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...