Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, February 21, 2011

New Cassette Tape Jewelry Boxes

My Vinyl Record Jewelry has been going great and I wanted to show something new that's functional and cohesive, but slightly unexpected. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Jewelry boxes made from recycled cassette tapes!


Each unique box keeps 14, well-loved cassette tapes out of the landfill and is even fully lined with felt made from recycled plastic bottles. Your jewelry, keepsakes, and other precious mementos will be safe, scratch-free, and protected.



-Retail: $37.99
Fully lined with felt made from recycled plastic bottles
-Durable, hard case exterior
-Made 100% from recycled materials
-Functional as a jewelry case, catch-all, or generic organizer
-Made from 14 cassette tapes

10% of your order will be donated to breast cancer research in honor of my sister.

All my orders come with free gift wrapping and a 30-day money, back guarantee. I want you to be just as happy receiving my products as I am making them.


I'm thinking about posting an editorial on how I did this. Should I???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...