Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wooden Pallet Furniture

As I was emptying my recycling today I noticed a huge pile of wooden pallets next to my complex's maintenance building. It got me thinking and I have been imagining wooden pallet furniture. After some serious brainstorming and internet searching, here are some of the best that I have found.

Coming soon: Reclaimed Wreckage furniture


This was one of the coolest and most inexpensive projects I found. It's adorable, functional, and kinda quirky.

pallet bookshelves


I've always wanted a hammock bed in my imaginary backyard with a REAL twin bed like this. Now that I've seen this, I think it might actually become a reality sometime in the next decade or so when I get around to it.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...