Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beach Condo Updates

We went for a long weekend beach trip this past weekend and while we were at our condo I decided to go out picking, thrifting, and shopping which then led to many projects I had to complete on my vacation. I'm not complaining, I love doing quick decorating updates. Our beach condo has been getting furniture and accessory updates slowly over the past year and it still has a little ways to go. I found a carload of finds on my first stop in Foley, AL. I bought an unfinished side table, old shutters, a lot of driftwood, metal planters (that I want to turn into pendant lights), and so much more. Next time we head south I'll be taking a truck, for sure. Here are some of the updates I added this past weekend.





This Shutter Headboard is my favorite addition. It really adds so much charm to the guest bedroom.




I purchased three new bedside lamps and new pillows at Target. I tried to keep everything neutral and relaxing for the bedrooms. 




I needed some inexpensive artwork for the guest room and we already had a few canvases we weren't using anymore, so I just spray painted them white, cut several toilet paper rolls in strips (I know. Sounds weird.) and glued them in a flower shape to create (free) artwork. 


My found driftwood pieces and newly repainted bottles.




Thanks for stopping by. Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...