Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Looking at this Fuel efficient car...

With all the traveling involved for the new video series, a new situation has arised. We have 2 vehicles. A Mid size dodge dakota and my Saturn Vue. Obviously, the Vue is our family vehicle which gets just under 30 mpg. I refuse to own anything but stick shift, (which also factors in better gas mileage). The truck is... well...A truck. And of course trucks are low gas efficiency.
In a conversation with a friend, it was mentioned someone they knew may be in the market to sell their gas efficient car. I have been looking into the series of this car they may be selling and I really like it. The gas is as efficient as my Saturn Vue and comes as stick shift!
A suzuki X-90:

These were made popular by the Red bull energy drink company.
Not that I will be riding around with a big can on the back or other "accessory". Just a few Car magnets with my Sponsor logos/names. The price for used is ranging under the $2500 price. The positives keep stacking up for this one.Besides, It fits 2 people and that's all I need. I just wonder if there is enough room for all my equipment and a big camera guy...

Sweet dreams,
~Tammie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...