Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Things I love about my job.....

 I love that it's noon and the whole house is still in our pajamas, pretending it's still early. I love that we've watched two movies already. I love that my job allows me to have days like today. I love that I have the freedom to do what I want, when I want, and how I want. I love that I'm my own worst critique and am the hardest on myself..... nobody brings me down but my own self-consciousness. I love that I can have a glass of wine while I sew and am always there to watch my kid grow. I love that I'll be the one to hear his first sentence, go potty on the toilet for the first time, and put him down for nap every day. I love that I can bring an income in at home and do something that I love. I love the limitless of potential my new business has. I love that I am in complete control of it all. I love that people like my work.

For those of you who are on the fence about taking the risk and doing what you want- just do it. The money's hard but it's so worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...