Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, October 1, 2010

Design Studies: Most Verbal Communication is Redundant

HKU - Utrect - I think I'm in love.
Todays lecture was probably the best lecture I have ever been to. Like evar. XD

So far out of the four years I have already spent in University, I have never left a lecture room more psyched to get on with related work than today! Several topics came up, several of which I could discuss for hours, however I shall condense it so as not to cause death by boredom! 

Firstly, I was very intriged with the short pre-lecture, which was about the possibility of student exchange at during my time here at DJCAD. There is a huge variety of places that Dundee University already have contacts with, ranging from a vast amount of institutions throughout Europe, to Australiasia, Canada, The US, and Hong Kong. I'd love to travel vast distances, but unfortunately, being British, I have the multilingual skills of a toad. As far as I am aware, that is none. 

Fortunately however, a lot of courses are infact taught in English (huzzah!) so there is hope for me yet. Erasmus has the benefit of being based within the European colleges and Universities, so obviously there is the EU benefits (no Visas, European healthcare and the opportunity to apply for grants to aid your funds for living and travelling costs) however there is that excitement that fills a lot of us when we think of going to study in the likes of San Deigo or New York. Not unlike a magpie to a penny! I'm a sucker for that American charm and those white, pearly teeth. Damnit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...