Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Artisan bread part 2 video~ Debunking Artisan bread

Below, I share how to use the Biga starter I shared in yesterdays video. I have broken the methods into 3 easy parts. This will allow ease in understanding the methods & gives more time for me to explain each method, show how to do it plus share tips & tricks I have learned, during the few years I have been making this recipe. I hope you enjoy your visit into my kitchen and try your hand at this delicious Rustic Italian loaf recipe. You will get the gourmet bread at such a fraction of a cost. The recipe makes loaves at about 25 cents each in home making cost. Well worth learning not only for the saving of money but the admiration & delight your family will have from your new skill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W5kY-FdeVc




Check back later today for the final segment of this series. Just in time for some weekend baking. In the mean time, get started with this & my previous video from yesterday, for following along on how to form the loaf plus tricks & tips for baking a crusty Italian loaf. I will also share a few "flavoring" ingredient amounts should you like to try something a little different after your success with the plain loaves. The third & final segment for this *is at this link*.

Sweetest dreams,

~Tammie

The Unusual Farm Chick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...