Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pier1 Holiday Decorating!

This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

 I love this time of the year! 
Parties. Decorating. Being with family. 
I don't know about you, but my Holiday Decorations needed a little freshening up. So I headed over to Pier1 -- it's been awhile since I had been over there. There are so many wonderful items at Pier1 to add some sparkle to your holiday decorations!
How cute would a Woodland Theme be this year?


This Peace Wreath makes me smile. 
 A White Feather Tree would be a fun addition this year. I love the idea of a black and white tree. It would look great with silhoutte ornaments.
 There are so many great table setting ideas for holiday entertaining at Pier 1. I love the idea of using runners instead of placemats!
 And if you are planning on throwing a holiday party  this year, you can use these appetizer plates and holiday entertaining pieces from the Tasting Collection!
 I picked out some beautiful Mercury Glass Candle Holders.
I love the classic beauty these will bring to my Holiday decorations. 
I created a fun little corner with my new Mercury Candle Holders. 


So pretty! 


I also found something that is at the top of my wish list -- a Quatrefoil Mirror!!! LOVE!



I also saw all kinds of great items on sale and on clearance. 
There were some great holiday entertaining deals -- and you know how much I love deals!! 
And during the month of November ,  Pier 1 is supporting Toys for Tots which is an awesome organization. Be sure to "like"  Pier 1 on  facebook -- they will be donating a $1.00 to Toys for Tots, for every "like" they receive!! Such an easy way to help out!!! Head over and do that, will you?? 
  

 I also made a little video of me with some of my favorite finds at Pier 1 -- if you want to take a look. There were so many awesome things to see -- I had a wonderful time exploring the store! 
Thanks for letting me stop by, Pier1!!
xoxo
Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...