Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, December 13, 2010

Homemade Gift Ideas Linky Party!!

It's time for the Holly Bloggy Christmas Party!!




Jerri from Simply Sweet Home contacted me about hosting the Homemade Gift Ideas Party and I was so excited. Last year I also hosted and it was such fun to see all of the great gift ideas!!



I am a big believer in homemade gifts. I think there is nothing better than opening up a gift from a loved one who puts so much effort and love into a making something just for you!



Here are a few Homemade Gifts that I have made over the past year.

Leather Flower Tutorial Pennant Dish Towel, Mustache Gift Idea, Felt Flowers, Rolled Flower Gift Ideas, Neighbor Gift Fudge, Personalized Subway Art, Burlap and Chalkboard Fabric Gift Bags, Heat Transfer Onesies.



 I would love to see YOUR ideas!!

Come link them up and each project you enter will enter you to win these awesome prizes: 




Decorate your cupcakes with these handmade cupcake wrappers for all occasions! Just when you thought cupcake wrappers couldn't get any cuter! Yummy Cuppy Crafts has cupcake wrappers for EVERY occasion!!



Yummy Cuppy Crafts is giving away  6 month membership to their Cupcake Wrapper of the Month Club 

(worth $50)




I just adore Scentsy products. I got converted this year and I love their scents. Some of my favorites are: Sticky Cinnamon Bun and French Kiss.They also have really awesome Seasonal Warmers!!


 Jonnie also has great deals for her customers -- like free light bulbs for life and a Monthly Perfect Scent Club. Find out more about her specials HERE.



Jonnie is giving away a Plug In Warmer w/ 3 scents 

(worth $25)
 
Jonnie's Facebook page.






And -- 






 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjfb689jg-K1sia0KciJrOBwBNGX_gGxL4w9wqtkcMXiDsn6Tc0sG0nTK3UPutQ2o3qvHs2BlFa-Jys9OYfKywkvVJb5uP7qpbPqfLq237uP6GTRX23y41ksg25yxDKSh0mcfCzGez4WV0/s1600/salts-gingerbread2.jpg
The Best Bath Store is an environmentally friendly, cruelty free shop located in Woburn, MA. They carry bath and body products, skin care products and hair care products for both men and women! I would love to try their Gingerbread Bath Salts! Sounds heavenly!



Best Bath Store is giving away their Holiday Soap Set 

(worth 13.95)


Best Bath Store on Facebook
Best Bath Store on Twitter


Each project you link up enters you to win the prizes. 
And, if you want some extra entries -- follow any of the sponsor's on Facebook or Twitter and leave me a separate comment for each. 


 Ok, it's time to link up YOUR gift ideas!!! I can't wait to see them.








xoxo



PS -- There is also a wonderful Homemade Christmas Party going on over at Michele's blog -- The Scrap Shoppe!! I am sharing the recipe for one of my favorite desserts ever today!! And there are so many wonderful holiday ideas. Come check it out! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...