Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 24, 2010

Keeping it Real -- Last, Last Minute Neighbor Gift Idea {w/printable}



 You know those Tiny Bunting Dish Towels that I made? I really wanted to get enough done for neighbor gifts, but ran out of time...
I have great neighbors and wanted to give them something cute. And I waited til the last minute so I needed something easy to put together. I found some great $1 cookie cutters at Sur La Table, a bottle of Dollar Store sprinkles and a package of Cookie Dough Mix. And I tied it up with a little tag and some baker's twine. 


If you're running behind like me, here's the printable in case you want to make a few up!!





These also make an easy last minute gift to have on hand or a hostess gift this Christmas week.




Also -- here's another fun idea. Grab a package of recipe cards from Michael's and print up this cute little saying. My neighbor Lynette brought this one by.




Happy Christmas Eve!!


Thanks for being such wonderful bloggy friends!! 


xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...