Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking back at 2010 {my 10 favorite projects}

 [first+picture.jpg]


2010 has been so fun!! 
I have met so many great friends and really feel so blessed. 
The year started off with this Burlap Wreath.


[heading+pic.jpg]
Then I went a little crazy making Valentine's projects. 
Starting off with this Cupcake Wrapper Wreath.
[small+art.jpg]
This Valentine Subway Art project started my subway art obsession - lol.


[heading+pic.jpg]
I made some Playing Card Coupons for our Valentine's dinner.


[from+the+left.jpg]
In the Spring I combined my love of burlap AND ruffles with a Flirty Runner.


We had such a fun time making Giant Bubbles this summer!
When the weather got better I got outside and made a DIY Bench out of an old crib for our porch.
I spent the summer working on my Beachy Laundry Room


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjyk0ieZnCPB_MatYy21aCxR4KatztLm6tRk1hxKSgJFKwtH2Ljp6NqZjDXrBiVzSgiTImEDtHIixJ9iGnfXrQr_zdOfNcBHvnE8pcQc-CcDZUFReGBP7rg5ageKqRTPHC8wg2iV_SCGk0/s1600/view+from+the+front.jpg


I loved making frugal clothing refashions this year like this 


I am so excited for 2011!!!


Some projects that will be starting soon are: 


Kitchen Cabinets painted
Entertainment Unit DIY makeover
Family Room Nook makeover
and maybe I'll finally finish my Master Bedroom - I hope so!! 


Thank you so much for all of your love and support this year.
I feel so lucky to know you!


xoxo


I'm linking up to Rhoda's Top 10 Projects party and 
The CSI Project's -- Project of the Year Challenge. 
Come over and see the amazing ideas!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...