Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Neighbor Gift Ideas Series!!

Have I ever told you how much I love Kari from Ucreate?? 
She is such a sweet person. I was lucky to meet her and some other fabulous bloggers for lunch a few months ago. I love meeting bloggers IRL - I feel like I know them already!!


 {I grabbed this photo from Meg's blog - thanks Meg! Joanna, Me, Wendy, Kari, Tauni and Meg}


Kari is running a wonderful Neighbor Gift Ideas series right now. There are so many fantasic tutorials so far. I can't wait to see them all!


And today I am sharing my Tiny Bunting Dish Towels tutorial!








Be sure to check out all of the ideas plus the Ucreate Holiday Boutique
 with over 50 fabulous handmade stores! 


xoxo


PS -- Thanks everyone who has linked up to the Weekend Wrap Up Party this weekend!!! Almost 600 projects so far!! I am so amazed by the wonderful ideas!! Another Great Ideas post coming up in just a bit!!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...