Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Love Tea!


I love tea.

Seriously, I can't get enough of it right now! Twinings particularly appeals to me because Stephen Fry was on the advert, so it must be good for the brain. I also really like the new one where they make a scenic image out of different shades of tea in the cups!

These are my favourites:





Also, if you go on the Twinings website you can select two free samples if there is any you would like to try (I highly recommend the Cranberry & Sanguinello Orange!).

I'm not even sure why I'm posting about tea, it's just after my particularly long day in the studio I have come home to a cup of Lemon & Lime. Ahh! Just what the doctor ordered! Now, I am going to continue with my research, as our briefs were issued today, explaining the project we will be undertaking over the next 12 weeks.

I will post about our brief and my plans shortly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...