Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Organizing Ideas

I love to organize and have things neat and orderly in my house. I'm constantly looking for practical yet beautiful storage solutions that can make my life easier.
I recently saw this post on House of Smith's blog and was so inspired to get my pantry more organized and layed out better. I LOVE how she used a mixture of clear jars with bold labels, wooden crates, metal bins, a painted & stenciled wall, no boxes or clutter, and everything's visible for easy access. She even added decorative moulding around the edge of the shelving. It's PERFECT!

Here's a few pictures of
her pantry makeover!!



More Inspiration:
These clear clamp lid jars are perfect to
organize your pantry and kitchen cabinets.
{they can be found at crate & barrel}


via a delightful blog

I bought some clear jars with metal lids {similar to HOS} 
at WalMart and reorganized my pantry! I also reorganized my cooking utensil drawer with black Rubbermaid dividers and trays. {also found at WalMart}  I then took it a step further and started organizing under my bathroom sinks with wire shelving, baskets, and clear containers from the Container Store.

I hope this inspires you to reorganize a few clutter spots in your home. After organizing a few areas of my own, I now feel better everytime I open those doors, drawers, and cabinets!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...