Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We're bringing Home Ec Back!!


You probably know Babble.com -- a really awesome community for women and moms dedicated to sharing great information.





Babble just launched a new blog that is dedicated to all things creative -- Home Ec... And I am so excited to be writing for their blog because it helps me do the thing I like to do best. What's that? What I love most about blogging is sharing projects and spotlighting other people. I can't wait to start sharing all of the creativity that I see everyday from all of you.



I love that a new generation of creative people are coming up who enjoy creating projects to make their lives and homes more beautiful. And I think it's so cool that our generation is taking our mom's version of Home Ec and putting our own spin on it. We are bringing Home Ec back!! (We might even be putting the "sexy" in it -- ha!)


 







Amy Anderson -- Mod Podge Rocks


Natalie Holbrook - Nat the Fat Rat


Ashley Hackshaw - Lil Blue Boo


Amy Suardi - Frugal Mama







Marie LeBaron - Make and Takes


Susan Peterson -- Freshly Picked


me


Jenny Komeda - Little Green Notebook



I'd love to have you check out Babble's new Home Ec site and follow along. I am humbled to be part of such a talented group of bloggers over there. It's going to be so fun!!






{You can follow along through the Home Ec Facebook page too!} 




  xoxo








0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...