Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, September 5, 2011

Nina's Apartment - my online shop is now open!

Guess what? After years of blogging, hunting for treasures and getting an overdose of inspiration and ideas, I thought it was high time to open up my own online shop! After all, there's no way I have space in my own home for all those vintage purchases and revamped pieces of furniture I have collected by now. So what is nicer than to share it with my loyal readers? I have just accessories in stock for now, but soon I will add more items, including revamped furntiture and handmade items. All of it carefully selected and created with love!

I ship UK-wide, but if you live abroad and see something you fancy, please drop me an email and I will give you a shipping quote based on your location.

Happy shopping everyone!

TAKE ME TO THE SHOP

 

Shop_picture

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...