Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chicken Wire Frames {Pinterest Challenge}


Since I'm obsessed with all the creative and wonderful ideas Pinterest has to offer. I decided to join in on the exciting Fall Pinterest Challenge from Young House Love.
Since my Pinterest addiction runs deep, I thought I should challenge myself to make several things each month that’s inspired by all the amazing stuff I've pinned. It should help accomplish all these projects and ideas I've seen and stop-pinning-and-start-doing.

Pinterest Inspiration:
 Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Here's what you'll need and the how-to:
  • an empty frame {I painted mine}
  • chicken wire
  • wire cutters
  • staple gun and staples
Cut the wire to the correct width and length around the frame, staple the edges all the way around the back, and cut the excess wire off.


 Check out all the wonderful ideas and
while your at it, follow me on Pinterest!

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...