Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 20, 2012

Candy Belle Vintiques vintage fair in Aberdeen


Nina's Apartment will be selling beautiful vintage goodies at the Candy Bell Vintiques fair on the 28th of April and I am SO excited about it. (Gutted at the same time, as I am not going to be able to man the stall myself as I had already booked a holiday....but luckily I found a willing friend to help me out in times of need..I will be there in spirit, BIG spirit!)

Currently sorting out my wares I will be selling vintage linens, suitcases, retro kitchenalia, my handmade cushions, a couple of pieces of revamped furniture and other wonderful found treasures.

There will be lots more vintage gorgeousness I am sure with some of the other sellers being Cushie Doo Vintage, Heart Art Aberdeen, Peapod, Flourish, Storm in a Vintage Teacup, The Closet, Vintage Phoenix, LKVintage, Johnny Come Lately and others.

I bet you can find some treasures there. Hope those of you who live in the area will go!
It's held at the Thistle Caledonian Hotel on Union Terrace, which is here:


View Larger Map

***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...