Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Patio Coffee Table Makeover

About a month ago I decided to revamp our back patio coffee table. I found the table several years ago at a garage sale for $3. It originally had a fiberboard top that pretty much fell apart due to water damage and sitting outdoors. So I decided to paint and distress the base gray and white. Then to bring a new look to the top I measured, cut, and nailed 4 pieces of treated lumber. Then I simply just stained the rustic, wooden top Dark Walnut.



The coffee table is a great addition to our back patio. It only set me back $15 for this makeover.


I just love the details of my “new” coffee table.


BEFORE





The patio is one of my favorite places around the house just to sit, read, and relax.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...