Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Smith & Hawken at Target



When Smith & Hawken shut down their stores, I was sad because as a gardener, I loved checking out their stylish selections and useful tools, especially the clearance items. I think I found something to love and take home every time I was in the store. I knew they offered  an inexpensive line at Target and would check that out too. 

After seeing this beautiful planter on Pinterest and following the link, I was excited to find out it was at Target! Many items that Smith & Hawken sold in their stores are now being offered exclusively online through Target...but not at Target's usual pricing, closer to Smith & Hawken's original price point. They found a less expensive way to sell their merchandise through a discounter but the merchandise is not discounted. I wonder if the products are the same  quality as they were before?



Check out the collection here, by the way, the planter above is $129.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...