Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 4, 2012

Distressed Stool & Spindles






These paint updates were simple and only took a few hours to complete. The spindles sold the day after I posted pictures of them on our Facebook page. The sweet lady that bought the four spindles plans to repurpose them into part of a swinging bed her husband is building. I think it's a wonderful idea to make your own version of a swinging porch bed because I've seen them sell for as much as $1,200 at market. Maybe I'll add that project to my ever growing list of things to make. I can't wait to see how the swing bed turns out. 
We are heading to the beach for a long weekend get-away. I'm looking forward to relaxing and soaking up some sun. I hope you have a great weekend! Do you have anything fun planned?

I'm sharing with Free for all Friday at Sassy Sites, Flaunt it Friday at Chic on a Shoestring, Freckled Laundry, Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest, Shine on Friday at One Artsy Mama, Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home, 504 Main, My Repurposed Life, Simple Home Life, Miss Mustard Seed, Redoux, Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage, Time to Shine at A Diamond in the Stuff, It's Overflowing, The Grant Life, and Feathered Nest Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...