Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yay! I've got a shop!

Today I drove up to Elgin, north Scotland, with a car full of vintage and handmade goodies and got my very own 'shop within a shop'! It's fantastic to see my stock displayed inside a beautiful shop amongst thousands of books. Hopefully the customers will love Nina's Apartment @ Yeadons of Elgin and help it to become a well known place not just for quality books and stationary, but for quality, eclectic homeware too. I will regularly update the stock with vintage and retro crockery and stoneware, fabrics and linens, suitcases, furniture and of course my own cushion designs.

Please pay this wonderful bookshop a visit if you ever happen to be in the area.

I am so excited, I think it deserves a big High Five! Yeehaa!

Nina's Apartment @ Yeadons of Elgin
32 Commerce Street
Elgin, Moray IV30 1BS
tel: 01343-20542411


0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...