Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Distressed Blue Chest

The last few weeks have been extremely busy. We went to Nashville for our five year wedding anniversary and then I went with my mom to visit my sister in Atlanta last weekend. I've been getting back into the swing of things at the store this week. I wanted to share with you a few new pieces of furniture I completed this week. This five drawer blue chest went from ugly to lovely with just a little paint and some distressing. Now it's ready for a new home!






Here's another piece I've been working on. This pale yellow cabinet with woven baskets would be perfect for extra storage in a bathroom. I just love the way it turned out!


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...