Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Interiors: Mismatched Bedside Tables



I've had customers ask me recently to let them know if I get any matching bedside tables in the shop. I don't have the heart to tell them that it's very unlikely. Part of what I love about selling vintage furniture is that I encounter so many one-of-a-kind pieces. When it comes to lighting or cushions, pairs can create a sense of continuity. But matching bedroom and dining sets just aren't for me. Someone described it to me as, "walking into a room and knowing within 10 seconds what it's all about." Vintage pieces help to layer a room so that you want to come in and explore. To me, these images of mismatched bedside tables are proof that if you love something, there's always a way to make it work. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...