Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, May 15, 2010


Well, I survived the week. Thank god! Sometimes I think the universe likes to put me through little testing sessions just to see how far it can push me before I explode. This past week has been excruciating from Olivia ( my nice who was living with me) getting arrested, catching up on orders, getting a loan modification on the house, Helga (the sewing machine) giving me trouble, etc. I survived! In fact... I thrived. I usually get nauseated when I get stressed and end up throwing up, but nothing. All my food stayed inside. YES!!!!

So, to relieve our stress, we took to the carousel in Liberty Park and went to the Tracy Aviary where Boston discovered peacocks, flamingos, and eagles. He looks like he's scared but I swear the carousel is his favorite!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...