Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guest Project -- Throw a Fabulous Bumble Bee Party!






Hello tatertots & jello fans!!!  I'm super excited to be a guest on this fabulous website today!  My name is Nancy Pfeifer.  I am the owner of A To Zebra Celebrations etsy shop.  I love to decorate and style over-the-top parties!



My little girl turned 3 years old and we hosted a bumble bee party that was absolutely darling! 





I started planning 6 months in advance so I could make all her party decor myself.  Here are a few things I handmade for the party:


Party Banners








Glittery First Initial "H" and #3






Birthday Girl "Queen BEE" crown




Sequins Hanging Bees




Lollipop Tree




"BEE" Candles




Bumble Bee Antennas




These antennas were such a hit!  I wanted to make these instead of party hats.  The kids grabbed one as they arrived at the party.


 


Would you like to know how to make these super cute bumble bee antennas?


Ready?...Easiest craft ever!...lol :)





Materials:  black plastic headband, ribbon, black pom poms, black and yellow pipe cleaners and glue gun.




Take your pipe cleaners and cut them in half




Start twisting them as tight as you'd like




Grab twisted pipe cleaners and make a little "L" at the end before you glue on the headband






Then take your black pom poms and hot glue them at the top of the pipe cleaners




Squeeze the pom pom tight for a few seconds until it's secure




Then hot glue the headband and cover it with your ribbon






That's it!  Here they are! :)




Here's one of our little guests at the party modeling one for us! :)




If you'd like to see my daughter's bumble bee party, you can check out my blog HERE for all the pics!





Thank you so much for allowing me to share my party and tutorial with you all!


Have a wonderful day!






 Thanks so much Nancy! 


What an incredible party. 


I love those Bumblebee antennae!!














You really need to see all of the awesome ideas at A to Z Celebrations! 


There are party ideas galore like:













And, if you are throwing a party in your near future, Nancy has wonderful party items in her shop to help make your party even better:





Zebra Party Hat











Bridal Shower Zebra Banner






So fun!! 





xoxo







PS -- I am sharing a fun tutorial for this Subway Art Christmas Pillow over at I Heart Naptime today! It's a party all month long over there with cool projects and giveaways!! 






Photobucket











0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...