Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Furniture Project: Time Lapse






Above is a short development video we did to try out what kind of thing we want to do.

To update about our forthcoming presentation on Tuesday, I thought I'd start off with how we intend on delivering it.

We have been informed that we are not required to print our presentation boards like normal, however due to the nature of our particular presentation, we are going to anyway. This is planned to be done on Tuesday morning, with our group starting the presentations at 12.30.

With regards to the digital aspect of our presentation, we intend to show our lighting installation time lapse video. I shall link it to my blog when it is completed. I'm really excited, as I think it works really well. The brief did not necessarily have to be interpreted a furniture project, although due to the previous years doing solely that, almost all of the class have followed suit. We however, have taken the project less literally and been more experimental with our outcome. It was a bit of a risk, but I feel it's paid off.

I am currently trying to track down some music to suit our video - but it is proving quite tricky as the overlay of sound can really make or break such footage.

Below are a few samples of the feel we are going for:


Burial & Four Tet - Moth 

Massive Attack - Danny The Dog

The Chemical Brothers & Richard Ashcroft - The Test


The Chemical Brothers - Orange Wedge



I guess we will have to play around with it once we get the footage from the tapes - it's hard to gauge until then.


I feel like a lame Michel Gondry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...