Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Vintage and crafts fair in Banchory on 30th June


Times are busy! I am preparing for lots of upcoming vintage fairs this Summer and Autumn, including one next weekend in the lovely north east town of Banchory, Aberdeenshire. This is the first of hopefully many organised by LK Vintage and will feature antiques, collectables and crafts by various local businesses - and me!

Not only have I collected some fabulous vintage china, trunks and kitchenalia, I have also been busy making stuff (in between the feeding, playing with and rocking to sleep of my baby!). I altered a throw by dying it charcoal grey and adding applique fabrics to it; I revamped a rocking chair and a vintage sewing box - and upcycled some saucer-less teacups into muffin-like pin cushions. Hey-ho, how crafty am I!

If you're in the area, do pop in and say hello:
Date: 30 June 2012, 10am-4pm
Details: Banchory Town Hall
High Street, Banchory, AB31 5NA

Open to the Public from 10am to 4pm / Admission Fee 50p

Here are some photos of what I will have available on Saturday:

My pin-cushion-teacup-muffins £10 each

A lovely stack of blue floral cups and mugs by Hornsea, Pontesa and Tams ware. Mix and match for £3 a cup
Upcycled sewing box £15
Perfect sugar and cream set from the Royal Doulton 'Frost Pine collection' £12
Upcycled rocking chair and steamer trunk. Trunk £40, chair £75

Retro picnic basket and mugs. Picnic basket SOLD ALREADY!. Mugs £6 each
Dyed and appliqued cotton throw £25



0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...