Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Freebies: Creative Market

For a limited time, you can download loads of freebies from the Creative Market such as Photoshop brushes, vectors, fonts, web elements, etc. Y'all know I'm a sucker for freebies!! Karma's been good to me so I'm sharing my sources with you. You can create your free account here.
Pantone Queen by Leo Burnett via COLOURlovers
Creative Market is from the creators of COLOURlovers, one of my favourite colour palette inspiration sites, and is a new kind of marketplace for handcrafted, mousemade design content powered by a global community of creative people with the simple mission of making beautiful design available to everyone.
They also have a blog with interesting posts to check out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...